Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Tour Blog

I've got blisters on my fingers, my nails are split and my knuckles are bruised. Woke up at 4 am today on a porch in Denver. A wild dog was 2 feet from my face barking it's face off at me. At first I got scared but quickly realized the dog knew I wasn't from Denver. I wrapped myself in my quilt and laid back down on my air mattress which was inflated to 28%. I've gotten the chance to sleep outside alot on this tour. I really love it. How come the sky is so big when I'm away from home? We are now on route to Lincoln, Nebraska. We've been drivin' about 5 hours and have another 3 to go. I'm not stressed because I'm hangin' with Bob Marley. It's been over 3 weeks since Ive seen home. I don't miss home. I forgot to take my medication today, I'm glad I just remembered. Next stop I'm going to buy a Sobe Apple pear drink. They rule. So far my favorite city is San Francisco again. I miss my drum pad.

-Tank

7 comments:

  1. san francisco was a blast. next time you guys come through, burritos on me!

    ReplyDelete



  2. Thankyou for the valuable information.iam very impressed with this one.
    Please do find the below attachment and kindly download latest mod apk form our website for free.

    live tv net
    live tv net app
    live tv net apk
    live tv net download

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best bar crawl in rome I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article.

    ReplyDelete