Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Tour Blog

I've got blisters on my fingers, my nails are split and my knuckles are bruised. Woke up at 4 am today on a porch in Denver. A wild dog was 2 feet from my face barking it's face off at me. At first I got scared but quickly realized the dog knew I wasn't from Denver. I wrapped myself in my quilt and laid back down on my air mattress which was inflated to 28%. I've gotten the chance to sleep outside alot on this tour. I really love it. How come the sky is so big when I'm away from home? We are now on route to Lincoln, Nebraska. We've been drivin' about 5 hours and have another 3 to go. I'm not stressed because I'm hangin' with Bob Marley. It's been over 3 weeks since Ive seen home. I don't miss home. I forgot to take my medication today, I'm glad I just remembered. Next stop I'm going to buy a Sobe Apple pear drink. They rule. So far my favorite city is San Francisco again. I miss my drum pad.

-Tank

3 comments:

  1. san francisco was a blast. next time you guys come through, burritos on me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking good, you handsome son of a bitch!

    ReplyDelete